Put your shades on very bright pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxe24

Here is it... It was an order not my idea and as you know the customer is always right. She wanted a pink pen so I grab a set of tubes painted then a sof barby type of pink and she said it was to soft for her then she showed me a pink highlighter and said that she was looking for something like that. So I picked my airbrash again painted the tubes with fluoresent paint and cast them. they actually look good. The problem was the tubes got filled with pr therefore not useable. My compressor for the airbrush broke and I decided to mix the paint with the PR and here it is.
What do you think. For me is too bright and not my cup of tea.

200751691828_Pink-copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Husky

Don't write that shade of pink off the books right yet. My wife has been asking me to make some slims in that shade . She feels they would sell well for those involved in breast cancer awareness functions.

alxe24

Originally posted by drpelton
<br />That is a nice looking pen. I, too, have a couple of little girls who would love a pen in that color. Any chance of getting some blanks?

These are quite easy to make. There is no need of vaccum or pressure. I got the color from Michaels I forgot the brand but I can go get it and also got the PR from them and put a decent amount of color to the pr. It seems to take a bit longer to gel so put some axtra cathalist. To one thing I noticed is that the blanks ended up with a withe coat at top about 1/16th like the color stated to brake appart some how. The bottom was preety translucent the middle was stil pink but a bit more opaque and the very top pure white. You can kind of see the 2 shades of pink on this pen. The white I turned away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom