Purpleheart & Satinwood Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mike8850

Mike8850

After seeing John's great segmenting I thought I'd try something a little simpler.
The material is Purpleheart and Satinwood with a CA finish.
All comment and suggestions welcome.
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_5737-002.jpg
    IMG_5737-002.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 403
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Great job. There are a lot of glue joints on this one and everyone of them looks spot one. Not only that, but the kit is a great match also.

plantman

:confused::confused: Mike; I don't think I would consider this simple !! Beautiful, elegent, or fantastic maybe. But not simple !! Fantastic craftsmanship. I would like to see you try somethig a little harder next time. Keep up the great work !! Jim S

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Mike do not sell yourself short. That is no simple segmenting. Alot has to go right in the glue up. Aligning everything takes a good eye as it has been proven on my pens that I do not:). I must give something like this a try also.

Nice work and thanks for showing.

toyotaman

Outstanding craftsmanship, and it looks complicated to build. Next time make a little tutorial for the glue up. I would love to try this type of segmentation.

InvisibleMan

Just looked at the pen again. I'm loving that wood combo a bunch. Perfect match with the component set. I like the shape you turned too. Very nice. Quite an eye catcher.

Top Bottom