Purple Zinnia Elegant Beauty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Feels good to be making pens again! I have a few to show this week so I hope you wont get tired of seeing them. This is one of my favorites, I realized I did not have many purple pens so thats why I made this one.

In both photos you will notice a white (ghost) butterfly this is a signature on each of my tubes (as long as I dont forget to put it there:rolleyes:) that its a Toni Ransfield original.

1_DSC00419_copy.jpg
1_DSC004191_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gaeast54

Beautiful

Another beautiful creation of yours Toni. You have some very beautiful work. I need to invest into some of your blanks. My wife and I love your pens.

IPD_Mrs

Toni this is another beautiful blank (as always). I do have a question - Do you actually have to "turn" the blanks before putting them on the pen or are they ready for mounting once you get done creating them? They're so pretty but I know virtually nothing about the polymer process.

Linda

thewishman

FABulous!!! Purple is my favorite color. I am continually amazed that your work looks so good magnified so much - that is a real testament to the quality of your craft.

OKLAHOMAN

Holy butterfly bat girl, you've sure been hard at work in the bat :confused:....er butterfly cave. Like Vinny in Mr. Cotter always said....I'm so confused:confused:
OUTSTANDING​

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Developing your own "maker's mark" is GREAT!!! Just like looking for the little bunny on a magazine cover!!!

Worked for them, I think it will work for you too!!!!

Good thinkin" Toni!!!

PR_Princess

WOW gorgeous Toni!! Love the purple!
I think that zinnias are my new favorite! So detailed.
The ghost butterfly is a great idea too. :cool:

....Going to do these in black???? :tongue::biggrin:

bobleibo

Simply stunning Toni. What fascinates me beyond comprehension is the process you go thru actually creating the pieces (I think you call them canes) that go into this artwork.
As Dawn mentioned, are you going to do any black ones that could be carried by men (don't anyone start with the sexist funnies!), maybe with more of a graphic focus vs. a flowered one? I would definitely want to add that to my collection.

Cheers
Bob

its_virgil

Once again you've hit a home run...purple is your best color...no the red ones are your best....I mean the yellow roses....

I looked for the caterpillar but I guess it has already transformed into a butterfly.:biggrin::biggrin: Or, it is a ghost caterpillar and can't be seen. Keep ;em coming.
do a good turn daily!
Don

Toni

Toni this is another beautiful blank (as always). I do have a question - Do you actually have to "turn" the blanks before putting them on the pen or are they ready for mounting once you get done creating them? They're so pretty but I know virtually nothing about the polymer process.

Linda

Linda take a read through the basic tutorial link is in my signature. They are pretty much made to size for each kit unless it is a kali and they can be turned on the lathe. These are just a nice sanding, polish and CA and ready to go.

Developing your own "maker's mark" is GREAT!!! Just like looking for the little bunny on a magazine cover!!!

Good thinkin" Toni!!!

Yep Ed was thinking ahead been using the white butterfly for several months now just in case:wink:

WOW gorgeous Toni!! Love the purple!
I think that zinnias are my new favorite! So detailed.
The ghost butterfly is a great idea too. :cool:

....Going to do these in black???? :tongue::biggrin:

I did make a black rose/black zinnia it was the one with the dragonfly's on it.

Thank you everyone for the great feedback!! I LOVE what I do and if it wasnt for IAP I would only have my family to show them to. so thank YOU:)

ctubbs

Good thinkin" Toni!!!

Ed, how did you know about one of my favorite beverages? You are so smart!hic:)
Charles
Oh, Tony, I forgot, that is one beautiful pen. My order form Ed and Dawn with your yellow roses just came in. When I get it together, there will be some bragging going on here, too.
Charles

Last edited:

rbooher7526

Toni - beautiful work....again. I was lucky enough to find an issue of polymer cafe (5-3) from 2007. Of course you already know you were featured in the article.Your work then was just as impressive as now.:)

wiset1

I always enjoy flipping through your gallery of work for inspiration. This is yet another amazing looking pen! Awesome as always

wizard

Toni, I am running out of words to describe the beauty of your pens and this one is no exception. It is GORGEOUS! Love the ghost butterfly as a trademark. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom