Purple Rose~

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Here is a Purple Rose Jr. Statesman Fountain Pen I made before leaving New Zealand. Thought I would post it in honor of my container arriving on Wednesday with all my supplies:eek::biggrin:

Thank you as always for looking!!!
1_DSC00796_copy.jpg

1_DSC00790_copy.jpg

1_DSC00794_copy.jpg

D.Oliver

Wow Toni the colors are so vibrant and the detail is so fine that it almost looks 3-D. Excellent work.

Toni

Toni:
I have NEVER been so happy for SOMEONE ELSE'S container to arrive!!!!! 'Bout time:)

On September 8 it would have been 3 months I would have waited. I am so excited to get my hands on my stuff you have no idea!!!

Thank you everyone for the feedback I appreciate it more than you know!!

its_virgil

Another beauty, as usual. We expect nothing less from you. Glad the pen made the trip along with your container. Now we will be seeing 3 or 4 of your beauties each week. Thanks for the fix for a Toni Pen Junkie.:biggrin::biggrin:
do a good turn daily!
Don

steeler fan1

Toni,

That is just too beautiful for words. The detail in that blank is outstanding. I'm a man, I'm not supposed to gush like that but I can't help it.:biggrin:

Carl

OKLAHOMAN

Batgirl, so glad to see you posting photo's again, it must of been great opening your container. Now get busy making your one of a kind poly clay marvels.

TomS

The detail is just incredible. I think this is your best yet. But I think I say that every time you make a new post. Glad you're back at it.

Tom

beachlover

Glad your container finally arrived. Did you manage to hold on to the container for a storm shelter? :) As always beautiful, fantastic work! My wife is privileged to own a piece of your work.

wizard

Toni, Now we are talking...AWESOME PEN!!!:biggrin:. I'm glad you are back in full force and your studio is about to come together. Your polymer clay skills are unrivaled.. Regards, Doc

Seer

Absolutely stunning wait till my grand daughters see this and ask me if I can make it lol glad your stuff amde it safely.

Top Bottom