Purple Princess

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sandsini

Sandsini

I was gone most of the weekend, on a car outing up the central CA cost with some car buddies, but I had just enough time when I got back to make Charoite TruStone Princess pen in chrome. Other than the transmission being defective, I think it turned out nicely.

C&Cs welcomed.

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• Purple Princess.jpg
    Purple Princess.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 168
  • purple princess1.jpg
    purple princess1.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 149
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alex D

Eric,

I love the pen. I am a big fan of that kit and have made a few as gifts for several ladies, all of whom love the kit. Just enough bling without being over the top.

On my most recent one, the transmission was also defective (well, honestly, I rendered it defective due to some ham-fisted operator error). Have you found a source for a replacement? I'm nor sure if PSI will sell just the replacement since mine is not a warranty issue.

Thanks,
Alex

Sandsini

Alex,
I haven't called him yet, but I purchased the kit from ExoticBlanks (the kit is made by PSI). It's funny, the last one I put together had a slight issue with the transmission, but I decided it wasn't bad enough to make a claim on. This one is really bad, the cartridge doesn't retract very much at all. I looked at all my dimensions and they all seem spot on. I have tried other ink cartridges and springs and all have the same result.

I love the kit though, my wife and her friends all love it as well, and it's very easy to assemble... not much you can do wrong, really. It has the potential to be a big seller for me, I just hope the transmission problem isn't endemic!

Eric

Top Bottom