Purple President Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marc Phillips

Marc Phillips

Just looking for sympathy here... this thing was a zoo...

The blank kept chunking... then the end cracked... used CA to keep it together but sheesh!

So... be nice and tell me that there are acrylester blanks that are not... uhh... nice :D

Ended up a lot slimmer than I had planned... but had to skew it on down to get rid of the hole that the flying chunk left... plus I have a new computer and my photo editing software doesn't load on it! (feel sorry for me yet??) ... had to use Paint!

purplepresidentpen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TurnaPen

Marc it turned out ok, sometimes you get a blank that will not behave no matter how kind and gentle you are with it, usually holes in that type of material can be filled with CA, or a combination of CA and shavings. Amos:)

Woodlvr

So you used PURPLE Paint[}:)];) My granddaughter likes it, and she is 6 so she would know pretty pens.:D She critiques my pens and tells me if they are pretty enough to sell or not.

stevers

I'm telling ya, that's why I just stay away from the acrylester stuff and the harder acrylics. I do this for fun and don't want to be annoyed all day in the shop.

I haven't seen a Presidential pen in a while. I turned a couple a year or so ago. I like the spring clip. It's a good choice for the slimmer hand of a lady also.

Nice save for the most part.

Top Bottom