Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from leatherjunkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherjunkie

purplepasson.jpg

purple passion cigar pen.

blank from penn state ind.
I tried to crop the photo to get a close up of the pen and it came out very blury. this one is the best photo out of the 3 that i took.
think it would have looked better with either chrome or black titanium hardware but the customer wanted black chrome hardware.
it took about a month for penn state ind to get this blank back in stock. the customer said that it was well worth the wait.
let me know what you think.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Nice looking pen. How close will your camera focus on the macro setting? You might want to get a copy of Picasa for editing, it has some very good features and it's free.

leatherjunkie

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Nice looking pen. How close will your camera focus on the macro setting? You might want to get a copy of Picasa for editing, it has some very good features and it's free.

I am using my dad's camera. I have not taken time to read the book(very little pictures[:D]).

I'm not sure what macro setting is and how to set it.

gerryr

The macro setting allows the camera to focus closer than normal, in the case of my camera as close as 1". The macro setting is vital to getting good photos of pens. The instruction book should have an index, look under "macro."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom