purple passion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from watch_art

watch_art

Here's another kickstarter pen. :D
No twin yet. Will do that in a few minutes. Wanted to uploadt he pics.

Made from PR by Slabs, Blanks, and Boards.

006.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

propencity

Very nice pen, Shawn. I like the way you did the external threads on the body where its not too deep. I'll have to try that. What tap/die is needed for the Jowo nibs? And did you have to paint the inside of the barrel? Again, beautiful pen! Thanks for sharing.

watch_art

Thanks!

The tap for the Jowo nibs is over at silverpenparts.com. I don't know the numbers -- 7.5x.6? I dunno. I just use it.:tongue:

I don't thread much of the barrel b/c there's no need to, really. At first I was threading more b/c I was more comfortable doing that, but it's not really necessary. So about 3 or 4 threads on the barrel, and then however many inside the cap.

SDB777

And it's sort of postable too? I like the shape, but the ability to be a postable pen sort of scares me with the PR blanks...always worried that someone will get to forceful with them and push until it cracks.

Was wondering how the Kickstart Program has been going for ya....how many have you done to date?

Scott (way cool program) B

watch_art

That's a possibility with any material. I've seen plastics and celluloids with cracked lips, too. As long as the user doesn't force them on, they should last for decades.

The kickstart program is going good. I've got rewards going out to backers already.

Got all the pen rests done (pictures tonight maybe?) and those need to go out soon. I've already sent out a couple pens to backers.

It's going great, though. :)

Top Bottom