Purple Pansies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Charlie_W

Charlie_W

Another Awesome Marla blank with her own cast pansies!
This one is on a Napoleon from William WoodWrite.

Attachments

• IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 185
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

That's an outstandingly beautiful pen !! The pansies look so natural .... Marla sure does make gorgeous blanks.

The Napoleon kit is one of my favorites, especially the black titanium one that you show. This is a barrel twist.

Have you tried the similar kit that Smitty sells ? I think he calls it the Le Roi Elegant Major, and I think it has a finial twist instead of barrel twist, and the plating options might be different. If you have tried it I'd like to know how it compares to Napoleon ??

Charlie_W

That's an outstandingly beautiful pen !! The pansies look so natural .... Marla sure does make gorgeous blanks.

The Napoleon kit is one of my favorites, especially the black titanium one that you show. This is a barrel twist.

Have you tried the similar kit that Smitty sells ? I think he calls it the Le Roi Elegant Major, and I think it has a finial twist instead of barrel twist, and the plating options might be different. If you have tried it I'd like to know how it compares to Napoleon ??

Thanks, I do have some Le Roi Elegant Majors but haven't gotten to them yet. Still have several Napoleons left.
It looks the same so far...just with the finial twist. They are both Dayacom's pens. I don't know why there are two versions.

Charlie_W

Thanks for the comments!
Marla with her expertise made the blank beautiful. I only turned the blank and took care of the fit & finish, and assembly.
It is a collaborative effort to make many of our pens what they are when finished.
Thanks again!

Top Bottom