Purple Marker Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

ldb2000

I love these Sharpie refills . This is a Purple and Black PR body made for the Sharpie marker refills . I used a Black Ti cigar clip . I made this one for the LOML so she will stop stealing my Green and Red one . She loves purple and I had this blank left over from an order , so she now has her own marker :)

1_purpsharpie1.jpg

1_purpsharpie2.jpg

As always , comments are welcome .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bgibb42

That looks sharp! (Couldn't help myself...:rolleyes:). I have a couple of refills, once I get my threading where I like it, I need to make one for myself.

ldb2000

Thanks for the kind words everyone . I love making these and everyone who sees one wants one , and I'm not complaining , they are easy and fun to make .
I just wish the refills came in other colors and hi-lighters .
Sorry Karin but the wife loves it ... It's Purple :biggrin: , so far she has confiscated almost every purple pen I have ever made :beat-up::befuddled::wink:

ldb2000

Thanks again everyone .
Mark , I had a chrome clip on there first but it looked too shiny so I went with the Black Ti . I'm using Cigar clips because I can now buy them from wood-n-whimsies in bulk and they are a well designed clip that holds up well but still looks good .

Karin Voorhis

Well it's great that your wife loved the pen!! ok well since I don't have a shot here want to share if you remember where you got that purple blank?

ldb2000

Thanks again everyone .
Karin , sorry again but it is a homebrew blank , Patagonian Purple . I had a request awhile back for a couple of pens in my High School colors , Purple and Gold , and had this blank left over when I was done . As soon as the weather breaks around here and I can cast again I will mix one up for you .

Top Bottom