Purple Haze Cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Curtis's "Original Cactus Blanks." This one is Purple Haze on a Black Titanium Navigator. Thank you for looking! Doc:)

Attachments

• Purple Haze Cactus on Navigator_2.jpg
    Purple Haze Cactus on Navigator_2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Purple Haze Cactus on Navigator_1.jpg
    Purple Haze Cactus on Navigator_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Purple Haze Cactus on Navigator.jpg
    Purple Haze Cactus on Navigator.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I love these blanks. While I've never actually turned one (YET) they seem to turn out having class and style. This one looks great!

itzapen

Hey Doc, Nice job on that, it looks fantastic. I love Curtis's blanks, they are great to turn. Congrats again on another job well done.

ctubbs

Doc, another of your "Just wonderful pens." How do you do it? You make a magnificent pen, throw it out here with a comment like, "Oh I just threw it out this morning, nothing to it" and then leave us to drool all over our monitors. Shame on you.:wink::):)

keithkarl2007

Doc, another of your "Just wonderful pens." How do you do it? You make a magnificent pen, throw it out here with a comment like, "Oh I just threw it out this morning, nothing to it" and then leave us to drool all over our monitors. Shame on you.:wink::):)

Yeah he produces beautiful looking pens in the AM :biggrin::biggrin:

robutacion

I don't care with what anyone say but, that there, is just a beautiful pen made from a well made blank, one of the best colours I've seen these Curtis blank on...!:eek::cool:

Well done to you two...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom