Purple Haze

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DavidSpavin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidSpavin

Barely had time to photograph this before my daughter (aged 15) ran off with it.:D

200710116486_AcrylicPurlpeHaze.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Looks perfect for a young lady. Now, be a good dad and make another one, so she will have it when the first one gets "Stolen"!

It IS a nice looking pen!!

(IF you had the option, I would have used the plain centerband, but not everyone has that option!!)[:D][:D][:D] AND, this is an OPINION - YOU can certainly do it YOUR way!!!

DavidSpavin

Originally posted by Pompeyite
<br />Thats a nice looking pen David. Where did you get the blank for thet? [:0] It looks stunning.
Its in the new Axminster range
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-Axminster-Acrylic-Pen-Blanks-115-x-16mm-649828.htm

Johnathan

Very nice pen, I just made one like it. I don't know about everyone else but I've noticed that guys tend to be willing to spend more on their girlfriends pens than theirs. It took me a bit but making pink pens is a smart idea.[:I][;)]

Rudy Vey

Made two Barons with the Purple Haze from CSUSA and they sold both at their first showing - actually, the second was sold unseen to the customer, who was in dire need for a "female" pen, and called me up to get one asap. When I first bought these blanks, I didn't even like them and thought to return them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom