Purple/Gold PVC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ryannmphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryannmphs

Well, here's yet another PVC pen. This one is in Purple & Yellow (Gold). I have family that live in MN (vi-queens, err Vikings NFL team), also my wifes boss says that Purple & Gold are her schools colors (LSU I think she said).

Anyway, here's the pen:
MN_Vik0001.JPG

Have a great night.

Ryan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Ryan, nice job on the pen, you did a good job on it. But I'm glad my school didn't have colors like that, I might have dropped out. [:D]

ryannmphs

R.T. well my H.S. colors were Blue & Gold and I think my University colors were Maroon & Gold (University of MN, Twin Cities).

I'm hoping that some co-worker will like my UT pen and this one enough to place some orders, I could use the extra cash [:D], but then again, when don't we all need some extra cash [:D]

Ryan

Good looking pen, R.T., even if it LSU colors. [:D] Kinda sissy colors tho, but representing Ladies State University I should expect that. Nothing like the manly Orange & White of Tennessee.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Ryan,
One more crack about the soon to be world champion Vikings and there is going to be a fleet of high performance cows flying over your shop on a bombing mission... they will be leave as soon as they have been fueled with some of our special chili pepper avgas mixture..

Nice looking pen...

WoodChucker

Ryan, just having some fun with ya. My school colors were just as bad but I lived with it. Hope I didn't really offend anyone! Sometimes jokes don't go over very well on forums and I should have thought about it, because some people take a lot of pride in that stuff. So sorry if I upset anyone. [:I]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
R.T.,
I was fine with your zing at LSU; it was PastorBill who cut me to the quick with his crushing attack on LSU. I do have to admit though that UT has the best team money can buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom