Purple / Black El Grande

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

This is the El Grande with Purple Black Swirl Acetate. The photo shows a little of the iridescence. The two pieces match in color though the photo makes the one portion look lighter. Also, you will note the black acrylic ring on the end of the pen body. I chipped the blak and added the ring as a filler. Black Titanium kit.

Cheers,

Fangar

purpleswirlelgrande.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
NICE pen,

but photos of purple are always a problem.

Never tried that material with black titanium or chrome-nice effect.

woodscavenger

If you wouldn't have said it I don't think I would have noticed the oops band. Nicely done. Can you see the glue through the thin acrylic? I did one acrylic Ligero and unfortunately could see some glue lines and bubbles underneath.[V]

wayneis

Other than the oop's band it looks flawless. Fit and finish both seem good and I like your choise of kit with this acrylic.

Where did you get the blank? I don't believe that I've ever seen that one.

Wayne

Fangar

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Other than the oop's band it looks flawless. Fit and finish both seem good and I like your choise of kit with this acrylic.

Where did you get the blank? I don't believe that I've ever seen that one.

Wayne

Thanks guys.

Wayne, that is an Acrylic Acetate from Berea. #AA-31

Cheers,

Fangar

Fangar

Originally posted by woodscavenger
<br />If you wouldn't have said it I don't think I would have noticed the oops band. Nicely done. Can you see the glue through the thin acrylic? I did one acrylic Ligero and unfortunately could see some glue lines and bubbles underneath.[V]

I haven't run into that one yet, but see that with some acrylics, it might be an issue. I usually paint the tubes black on the ones that I know to be slightly transparent. That might help some.

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom