Purple Aero and Vertex Supreme FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

The Aero is a gift pen for my wife's gal-friend and I made the Vertex Supreme FP for myself (l really like the convenience of the magnetic cap..and the stock nib wasn't bad either). A fellow member encouraged me to try it...glad I did. The blank is was one of Mark Dietrick's hemlock cone blanks. They are solid and turn beautifully. His are one of my favorites. Used a CA finish.

Comments, questions, "Why my photos continue to stink?", etc....all 100% welcome.:)

Attachments

• Aero with Purple AA.jpg
    Aero with Purple AA.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 304
  • Copper Cone Mark D Vertex Supr.jpg
    Copper Cone Mark D Vertex Supr.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 344
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Magnificent Pens, Tony.
The Purple Acrylic is Stunning, while the Hemlock Cone Blank, is Incredible.
Your Fit and Finish, is Superb.
Glorious Work.
Brian.

magpens

Great pens, Tony!!! ... Thanks for posting. . And your photos are just fine ... don't sweat it ... They are sharp, clear, and informative ! ... What more can you ask for !

Vertex Supreme is a kit that I really like and your result is superb !!!!

Beautiful! As nice as the Aero is, I think you got the better end of the deal. That Vertex Supreme is a real step up from the standard one, the cap looks much nicer than the metal caps, and the blank is gorgeous. I agree, the nib is pretty nice for writing with, I use mine all day at my job. The magnetic cap is a plus imo. I think it's a solid fountain pen for not a lot of money. I'll definitely step up to the Supreme after I make my one remaining standard Vertex though. Very nice job on both of those, but I'm still drooling over the Vertex!

Last edited:

TonyL

Thank you all (you don't want to hear someone from NYC say "y'all". It sounds like "yawl" LOL). And Ben, I am still available to help you with the Laser (if needed).

Top Bottom