Puppy Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PaulD

PaulD

Original drawing of my golden retrieve Abby on Holly. My pencil drawing is tranferred on Lazertran to the wood with a lacquer finish. If everything worked, there should be a photo of the American Classic Pen, a close-up of the picture on the pen and a scan of my original pencil drawing.

Attachments

• Mini Abby Pen.JPG
    Mini Abby Pen.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 389
  • Abby close-up.JPG
    Abby close-up.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 431
  • little puppy.jpg
    little puppy.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Point Beer is still made here. There is also Point Root Beer now too for those on the wagon!
Takes me back to younger days.....
Ive been after my brother to get me some original art for pens. Maybe seeing your "masterpiece" will get him up and going. Again, nice job!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice paul . Holly seems (to me) to be great wood for engraving . I'm having a problem with the lady who's been doing my engraving . She says when pictures are reduced they just look like a blob . Yours is certainly NOT a blob . That's some very nice work .

Don Gaiser

You can avoid this if you reduce the "print size" instead of the resolution.

Very nice paul . Holly seems (to me) to be great wood for engraving . I'm having a problem with the lady who's been doing my engraving . She says when pictures are reduced they just look like a blob . Yours is certainly NOT a blob . That's some very nice work .

Top Bottom