Pump Converter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from apple320

apple320

I have had this converter for a while now after a customer sent me one to be used on one of his pens. I really liked how it worked as I was able to see into the converter to watch it all working. Because of the holidays I was able to spend some time out in the shop and get this pen made up. On this one the section is the heart of the pen. It holds the nib unit, cap, body and the converter. A bit different set up but it works out real good.

IMG_2643.jpg

The rest of the Pics

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

As always Chris you've done an outstanding job. I have one question as I don't see any threads on the body at the section end is the cap a snap on?

apple320

As always Chris you've done an outstanding job. I have one question as I don't see any threads on the body at the section end is the cap a snap on?

Thank you very much

The threaded section threads 3/4 of the way into the body and then the last 1/4 threads are for the cap. So the section is threaded for the cap, body, nib unit as well as the converter

OKLAHOMAN

Now that sure makes a clean looking pen, thanks for the explanation.

Thank you very much

The threaded section threads 3/4 of the way into the body and then the last 1/4 threads are for the cap. So the section is threaded for the cap, body, nib unit as well as the converter

Top Bottom