PSI Black Classic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dweir

dweir

My first attempt at a Gent style pen. Also my first try with a rounded skew, (saved the knot on the barrel!). Not sure of the wood, as it came from a scrap bin. Seems to be walnut. Fun pen to turn.

Dave

Sorry if photo is a little dark, Still fine-tuning flash settings on new camera.[8D]

2008224161431_parker%20style.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

Nice choice of pen to progress to. Its hard to tell by the picture, but it appears to be a gap between the threads and the blank...almost like the pen parts need to be pushed into the wood some more. Is that the way the kit is made? Other than that good looking pen.:)

dweir

The gap is where the "O" Rings go. I did not install them, as this is a gel roller ball and the kit is interchangeable to a fountain.

dave

dweir

Better Photo. Got the flash to behave this time. I also installed the O-rings. Hopefully this will help some of y'all to ID the wood. The finish is CA as a sealer, then buffed with WD. Wife wanted a matte finish (she saw it and claimed it. [:0]

Thanks, Dave

2008224201550_psi.jpg

fernhills

Hi, it is just becaue the pic is dark and it is not showing any detail,almost like a silhouette.I have done a lot of those Classic Pens and they look nice.. Carl as i was speaking Wa-La a better pic,that looks real nice

Top Bottom