Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
that I post this:

2007925224341_stumpskipIAP.jpg

She is particularly interested in challenging Mr. Skiprat to identify the material(s) she cast to create the blank.

GOOD LUCK, SKIPPY!!!!

Fred

Toasted sawdust ... well, I'm just trying to out guess Skiprat. I see he is holding back - maybe he is looking at our posts first to see what we all guess. [}:)]

IPD_Mrs

OK, I'll give a guess.....
Ed if you have been bad and Dawn got even then I would have to say a pound of your flesh. [}:)]

Other than that since it is Skiprat that was challenged, maybe it is tea???

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Uh Oh!!!! I'm in trouble here.[8D] One more Frozen Orange Juice?.....Last Tango in Paris? Could this be the mysterious Dichroic?[}:)][8D]

I really like MLKwoodworking's guess though.[:D]
Ed, time zones Ole Buddy!!!! It's 5am here now, even rats have to sleep.

Darley

Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />that I post this:

2007925224341_stumpskipIAP.jpg
<br />

She is particularly interested in challenging Mr. Skiprat to identify the material(s) she cast to create the blank.

GOOD LUCK, SKIPPY!!!!

Sorry misread, I would give a second though.

Green Split Peas and Rice.[:p][:D]

Dawn you going to have new recipies to try for exclusive pen blanks[:D]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I hate to stop the guesses!!!

She is developing new products as we read!!!!

However, I will add that the product is very common on the British Isles, Dawn lived in Ireland for some time as a wee lass!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Regarding selling these blanks, we are considering that possibility, she has made a number of interesting blanks that I have turned and sold a few.

Problem is, this type of blank has LOTS of voids. As you turn, some of the "material" comes out in chunks. This one is NOT salt, but I have done several that are - salt REACTS with CA!!! HOT takes on a new meaning!!!!! So, I don't want to mislead anyone that this is easy, it is time consuming and the results are cool, sometimes, but not always.

If there is interest in the blanks, post here or send PM, there are a couple she could make (and she just got some PR again). So, let us know, we could make some cool stuff available if you have the patience to play with it.[:)][:)][:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, Skippy,

Consider yourself momentarily stumped!!

The princess is willing to give you a clue: It is highly likely to have been present (in the building) at your recent UKIAP get-together!!!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Crushed Peanuts or Crisps? Cockroaches? Grass thatch? I honestly don't have a clue[:I] Any UK guys have any idea?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by skiprat
<br />Crushed Peanuts or Crisps? Cockroaches? Grass thatch? I honestly don't have a clue[:I] Any UK guys have any idea?

Picked a high-caliber place, did we???

One of the Brits may want to send this to the proprietor so he knows about the good, world-wide reputation Mr. Skiprat is giving him!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
The calibre[;)] of the fine establishment was not in question, I was just trying to read your mind and think of the places that you may frequent. [}:)]

Scott, you guys eat GRIT???????[:0][?]

Dawn, another clue please[:eek:)]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by skiprat
<br />The calibre[;)] of the fine establishment was not in question, I was just trying to read your mind and think of the places that you may frequent. [}:)]

Scott, you guys eat GRIT???????[:0][?]

Dawn, another clue please[:eek:)]

I ate dirt until I was 21........And I was THANKFUL for it! (a line from Bill Cosby)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The item(s) is (are)not native to the UK, but is (are) widely available.[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] (big, sweet smile for Skippy!!!)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Remember, Skippy, you thought it was easy for Dawn to identify all you guys. She only had to go to a half-dozen websites, search 31 pages of a thread on the IAP, etc.

All YOU have to do is conduct a complete inventory of every item at that "inn" and you are bound to find the answer!!!

AAAHHHHhhhh revenge is sweet when no one gets hurt!!![;)][;)][;)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom