ProX Cat's Eye

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from qquake

qquake

This is my first ProX kit from Signature Pen Supply, in antique bronze. The blank is an acrylic acetate called Cat's Eye. I really like the kit, it has some interesting details. The Cat's Eye blank is very nice, and compliments the pen well. Overall, very happy with the look of this one.

Attachments

• done09.JPG
    done09.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 113
  • done10.JPG
    done10.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 130
  • done11.JPG
    done11.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 97
  • done12.JPG
    done12.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 123
  • done04.JPG
    done04.JPG
    325.5 KB · Views: 142
  • done05.JPG
    done05.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 101
  • done07.JPG
    done07.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 120
  • done08.JPG
    done08.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 117
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

After I pressed in the clip holder, I noticed the clip was raised off the pen. I disassembled it, bent it a little, and pressed it back in. Much better.

Attachments

• clip01.JPG
    clip01.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 106
  • clip02.JPG
    clip02.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 129

mecompco

I love the blank. Not sure about the components--a tad busy for my eye, but not bad. Are there some radial scratches in the second close-up of the clip fix? I've had the camera pick up things that I didn't notice upon my own inspection. Overall, a nice pen.

Regards,
Michael

qquake

I love the blank. Not sure about the components--a tad busy for my eye, but not bad. Are there some radial scratches in the second close-up of the clip fix? I've had the camera pick up things that I didn't notice upon my own inspection. Overall, a nice pen.

Regards,
Michael

Yes, it does look like some scratches in the second photo. But you can't see them with the naked eye. At least not with my naked old eyes.

mecompco

Regards,
Michael

Yes, it does look like some scratches in the second photo. But you can't see them with the naked eye. At least not with my naked old eyes.

Ha ha, I even check my finishes under a lighted magnifying glass and miss stuff the camera picks up--embarrassing! IDK how the lens picks up things one can't see. :confused:

qquake

After I pressed in the clip holder, I noticed the clip was raised off the pen. I disassembled it, bent it a little, and pressed it back in. Much better.

Looks like the clip relaxed during the day today. Not happy about it.

Attachments

• clip03.JPG
    clip03.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 98
Top Bottom