Provo Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

PenWorks

Since I'm heading to Provo in a few weeks for the symposium, high time I make a few pens. Still have a stash of the rosewood burl I snagged from Gary Max and mixed in some Casien, thanks ofr looking :)

Attachments

• rosewood_spl_open_4.jpg
    rosewood_spl_open_4.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 477
  • rosewood_spl_4.jpg
    rosewood_spl_4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

Beautiful. Really like the finial. Is the loop for the clip hidden underneath, or did you cut of the loop and recess the clip into the pen?

PenWorks

Actually it is not recessed. Two reasons, I didn't want to go threw the work to recess it and I like the look of the thin metal ring between the wood and resin.

bitshird

Anthony do you get a rush making some one like me feel incompetent! of course that is better than incontinent, That is a gorgeous pen, the rosewood is set off so well by the Casien, I see why you get the covers on Stylus.

J

jackrichington

I've never seen that white material..the "grain " is interesting...the wood on this is gorgeous & great finishing

gmcnut

Anthony, That is a very pretty pen. I look forward to seeing the two of you (you and the pen that is) in Provo.

PenWorks

Anthony, That is a very pretty pen. I look forward to seeing the two of you (you and the pen that is) in Provo.

Thanks Mark, that was a nice pen, but it is long gone.....since this was last years thread :biggrin: But I am bringing one simular. Those are my BUN cap pens, which sell pretty good. Look forward to seeing you next week. :)

Top Bottom