PROUD IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT-THE MOVIE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from paintspill

paintspill

so i posted my son's first pen the other day he has since showed it off to everyone he meets. i made a little video of the process and thought i'd share, if you don't follow the original link or have not read it, my son has autism. high functioning but a challenge all the same, the entire pen took close to 5 hours. his level of focus was incredible, it shows in the video.

thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Great video, I'm sure your son well remember that day for a long time!

On a side note,im curious about the distance of the tool rest to the mandrel, will it not scoot closer to the mandrel? It just seems like it's way out there, respectfully submitted.

tgsean

Mitchell and Dad well done. There is no greater pleasure than to see our children spending quality time with us. Great time of bonding and fantastic outcome Mitchell, well done mate, keep going! You will be a great pen maker! Congrats to Dad too for the skill passed on. You can be very proud of Mitch

I watched the movie and commented there also. Mitchell did a great job on his pen. Now you have to keep him going on this. You never know where gifts will be found..

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Mitchell and Marc:

What an incredible sharing experience! I loved the video and loved the pen.

Thank you for sharing and documenting - this will be (i realize you know) a life-long memory. Enjoy.

I agree with above comments... WE love making pens; but to share anything with our kids makes it magical.

Be well Son and Dad!

ttm7

its all about the proud papa
and you know i think
all the men here
know that same pride.
great showing; our kids reach higher cause they stand on our shoulders.

Top Bottom