Proud addition to my collection

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am proud to show the latest addition to my collection of pens turned by IAP members. This one by rounder a.k.a. Randall Short is Ligero from Dayacom in 24kt gold turned using a Trustone blank that Randy provided. I think it is one heck of a nice pen.

Attachments

• LIGEROBYRANDYSHORT.jpg
    LIGEROBYRANDYSHORT.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

firewhatfire

Are you trying to collect pens from everyone on the IAP? Just curious as you have shown some amazing pens from folks here. I have not tried that kit yet along with alot of the others but it looks like it would be a good seller. Nice blank also

Phil

theartist07

A very nice pen indeed, and i love that blank. I haven't had the chance to turn this pen either. Once again , a great looking piece of work. Where do tru-stone blanks like this come from, does Dayacom carry those also?

Jim

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Not everyone

Are you trying to collect pens from everyone on the IAP? Just curious as you have shown some amazing pens from folks here. I have not tried that kit yet along with alot of the others but it looks like it would be a good seller. Nice blank also

Phil
I am trying to collect pens all made by IAP members but not from all IAP members. That would be way too big an undertaking.

Top Bottom