Prototype

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from intillzah

intillzah

The first one of these I've made, I've been making the short stylus'. But this is a prototype for a long stylus....

Attachments

• IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 369
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

I thought that was what I was looking at. Being based on a Slim is great. You can easily do a 1 piece Slim body for that and have a home run. If I had a large enough device to need a stylus I'd be all over the idea.

intillzah

I thought that was what I was looking at. Being based on a Slim is great. You can easily do a 1 piece Slim body for that and have a home run. If I had a large enough device to need a stylus I'd be all over the idea.

The one piece slim... :redface: That is going to be another prototype project after the show...

Drstrangefart

The one piece slim... :redface: That is going to be another prototype project after the show...

If you have a long enough drill bit, they're deceptively easy to make.

workinforwood

One piece slim been around for years. if you want this to be a retractable computer stylus, just use a slim tranny and make your own styus point similar to a cross refill, but instead of screwing in, it just butts the inside of the tranny and you use a spring in the nib to push it in like a parker pen. Piece of cake.

Drstrangefart

One piece slim been around for years. if you want this to be a retractable computer stylus, just use a slim tranny and make your own styus point similar to a cross refill, but instead of screwing in, it just butts the inside of the tranny and you use a spring in the nib to push it in like a parker pen. Piece of cake.

Took me a second to figure out how that would all go together. Brilliant. I like it!

Drstrangefart

Interesting. I use an Android smartphone, and having a cool stylus that works with the touch screen would be kinda useless, but it'd be a nice toy. I could see using it with some apps at least.

Top Bottom