As Promised~Black Rose

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Here is a Sterling Silver Sedona Pen done with Black Roses and white Doves.

I have had a hell of a time photographing it, this was the best I got :frown:

Thank you Everyone for your support means the world to me :)

1_DSC01297.JPG

1_DSC01300.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

socdad

Stunning pen! A great example of why I do not like my wife viewing this site … one look at this pen and instantly my 'gifts' to her would be met with far less enthusiasm!

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
That is a gorgeous piece of functional ART, Toni.

May I say, "but" . . . personally, I'd rather enjoy the black rose without the dove. While they are both quite beautiful, I think the image of the dove takes a bit away from the stunning beauty of the black rose patterning - IMHO.

I would like to see the Dove with a different, simpler pattern.

Toni

That is a gorgeous piece of functional ART, Toni.

May I say, "but" . . . personally, I'd rather enjoy the black rose without the dove. While they are both quite beautiful, I think the image of the dove takes a bit away from the stunning beauty of the black rose patterning - IMHO.

I would like to see the Dove with a different, simpler pattern.

Thank you Cathy for the feedback!!

Robert111

My favorite tubes! And I think the doves are an essential part of the composition. They add just enough color and variety.

Something funny's going on with the photos, however. The finial looks like it shrank! (or is it shrunk?)

Toni

My favorite tubes! And I think the doves are an essential part of the composition. They add just enough color and variety.

Something funny's going on with the photos, however. The finial looks like it shrank! (or is it shrunk?)

LOL It does look like it shrunk into the pen, but the pen doesnt look that way so I have NO IDEA how the picture happened:eek:

robutacion

Yikes...!:eek: I may have to swallow my own words about this one...!

I'm not a bit surprised that you had so much difficulty in getting the right pictures, I don't think any camera know how to look at it, and to be quite honnest, neither do I...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

I know art, when I see it and that one fits right in...!

Congrats...!

Cheers
George

edstreet

Ok,

Wait till I get it under my camera :) "You have not seen nothing yet" comes to mind :)

I can't help but to think of what a stunning contrast that would be with one red or pink rose among all the black roses.

Ok so put it on a red gold band, afterall isn't that what bands are designed for on pens? :)

Yikes...!:eek: I may have to swallow my own words about this one...!

I'm not a bit surprised that you had so much difficulty in getting the right pictures, I don't think any camera know how to look at it, and to be quite honnest, neither do I...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

I know art, when I see it and that one fits right in...!

Congrats...!

Cheers
George

See above remark about 'You have not seen it under my camera yet :)

Definitely a work of art. I have looked at so many low quality imitations that it's just unreal and definitely not even in the same ball park when it come to class.

Ed

Last edited:

SDB777

The Sterling kit was definitely the right choice for this one!

HDR would help somewhat on the photo, at least it'd keep the finial from 'washing out' of the exposure...but the time to create smoething so beautiful can never be captured. Unless you've done it in clay.

WOW!

Scott (Toni rocks the clay world) B

Top Bottom