Profession Pen #1: The Plumber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

I'm going to call these type of pens profession pens.
This one is the plumber.( Im working on others)
Made from common plumbing parts.
Comments welcome.

2006155414_1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

You must have been reading Ed's tutorial on turning tiny beads- those are some tiny, tiny beads! [:)] But really, what kind of plumbing parts are those? What size did they start out at and how much turning down did you have to do?

Spike

Originally posted by angboy
<br />You must have been reading Ed's tutorial on turning tiny beads- those are some tiny, tiny beads! [:)] But really, what kind of plumbing parts are those? What size did they start out at and how much turning down did you have to do?
Those are treads.(they kinda do look like beads.)ALL PARTS ARE STOCK.(No turning required.) The body is 2 brass pipe fittings. The CB is a brass sink supply line seat and 2 rubber O-rings.
The pen parts are a regular kit.

Fangar

You need to make a holder to allow it to be stowed in an actual plumber's fanny crack. Then it would sell for sure.

Fangar

wayneis

Thats a pretty cool idea but please don't show us the pen for the profession of the septic tank pumpers. LOL [;)] I guess that you could take a bunch of reports and glue them together with lots of CA and make a pen for the executive. Or for the Doctor glue up exrays? I'd better quit now.

Wayne

Spike

My others in the making are Electrician, Mechanic, and office personal. Im almost finished with the Electrician.
I am working on making pen holders for each one. Also from common parts.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Thats a pretty cool idea but please don't show us the pen for the profession of the septic tank pumpers. LOL [;)] I guess that you could take a bunch of reports and glue them together with lots of CA and make a pen for the executive. Or for the Doctor glue up exrays? I'd better quit now.

Wayne

...I guess the special blanks for the septic tank pumpers cannot be stabilized with the normal methods (CA, Poly or sending it out to River Ridge)....

TomServo

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Thats a pretty cool idea but please don't show us the pen for the profession of the septic tank pumpers. LOL [;)] I guess that you could take a bunch of reports and glue them together with lots of CA and make a pen for the executive. Or for the Doctor glue up exrays? I'd better quit now.

Wayne

Just make sure they're TPS reports! heh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom