Pristina Pen in Italian Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BarbS

BarbS

My daughter in law will receive this Italian Acrylic Fountain Pen. Presents done at last!

Attachments

• JessAcrylFtnPen.jpg
    JessAcrylFtnPen.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 385
  • JessAcrylFtnPen2.jpg
    JessAcrylFtnPen2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 378
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

No, I didn't. It's a German Iridium nib. I thought they were quite good?

Well, those are just the stock nibs, generally dont write AS smooth as the Bock, in other words, they usually need some tuning to write as smooth. I wasnt trying to be critical, just curious though. Try one out the next time you decide to make one for yourself, you will love it! Be sure and go with the Iroshuzuko(spelling) ink from Indy~Pen~Dance! That stuff is like writing with silk. I won a bottle in the Birthday Bash and I am halfway through it and I use my fountain pen everyday! It may seem a bit expensive, but its a lot of ink! Anyway, sorry for my ramblings, just wanted to share my experience

BarbS

Looks great, Barb! Will I be able to see this one up close soon?

Nope, wrong daughter in law! This one lives in Seattle. Barb is getting a pen, but a Cocobolo roller ball. I hope she likes it, too. I had a feeling if I gave her a fountain pen, she'd put it away as a 'showpiece' and never use it!

BarbS

No, I didn't. It's a German Iridium nib. I thought they were quite good?

Well, those are just the stock nibs, generally dont write AS smooth as the Bock, in other words, they usually need some tuning to write as smooth. I wasnt trying to be critical, just curious though. Try one out the next time you decide to make one for yourself, you will love it! Be sure and go with the Iroshuzuko(spelling) ink from Indy~Pen~Dance! That stuff is like writing with silk. I won a bottle in the Birthday Bash and I am halfway through it and I use my fountain pen everyday! It may seem a bit expensive, but its a lot of ink! Anyway, sorry for my ramblings, just wanted to share my experience

Thanks, and I appreciate the advice. Still learning. if you only know the 'standard' stuff, you never know what you're missing until you try the better quality products, I guess. I'll take your advice and splurge on a later fountain pen.

Top Bottom