Princess Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CreativeCanes

CreativeCanes

I was able to sit down and take sometime to create this beauty today. I have so many kits on hand and sometimes it's hard to choose which to make when I have a chance, but I recently made the blue morpho butterfly cane and this seemed like the perfect kit to pair it with, along with some baby blue roses.
There is no finish added, just sanded and polished the clay with a dry buffer.
Canes used are my own creations paired with the Princess kit.
I now have a new favorite (I think that happens every time I complete a new pen lol)
Thanks for looking. :)

Attachments

• 45055430_1915048441904261_4664511298669641728_n.jpg
    45055430_1915048441904261_4664511298669641728_n.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 20181017_145321.jpg
    20181017_145321.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 193
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

No, I love the bright colors. So many polyclay pens appear dark and gloomy (even the pretty ones) but your colors are so bright and vivid. I really like them. And for those that disagree this is my opinion.

CreativeCanes

No, I love the bright colors. So many polyclay pens appear dark and gloomy (even the pretty ones) but your colors are so bright and vivid. I really like them. And for those that disagree this is my opinion.

Awww thank you! I never know if the photo's end up too bright themselves, my screen on my laptop shows different colors/shades from different angles.
I just got a new light box and I am testing the waters with it.
I ordered a 16 inch one and they sent me a 24 inch, so it's quite large for pen photography, trying to find a spot for something that large in my studio isn't fun, so it's on the floor lol.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Beautiful Work! Great colors!

I bought a "rose" blank from you almost a year ago and was going to post a pict of it, but my wife took it before I could get my photo stuff set up!

Thanks for posting the pict.

CreativeCanes

Fabulous on so many levels, and your photography is spot-on!

Thank you so much Michael, and thank you for letting me know the photo's are good, my Laptop doesn't show pictures well, kind of fuzzy and hazy and shows different colors and tones depending on the angle of my screen, so I appreciate the feedback. :)

Awesome work.

Thank you so much Jim. :)

Beautiful Work! Great colors!

I bought a "rose" blank from you almost a year ago and was going to post a pict of it, but my wife took it before I could get my photo stuff set up!

Thanks for posting the pict.

Thank you very much Hank, I am so happy to hear your wife liked it and snapped it up quickly. :biggrin:

Very nice pen! and the colors just pop.

Thank you so much. :)

Beautiful. Among the best that I have seen.

Thank you very much Tony, that means so much to hear. :)

CreativeCanes

I'm glad my wife hasn't seen your work. I'd be in the dog house for not making something similar for her (as if I could). Your work is very impressive.

Thank you so much.
I do have some tutorials online for making canes & blanks.
The cane work is the time consuming and tricky part, the blue butterfly here was about 15 hours creation time.

Top Bottom