Princess and a circuit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Well my hip is sore from being out in the garage so long, but I like both of the pens I got done. The first one is a WC Black Circuit board gold WS III.

blackcircuit.jpg blackcircuit2.jpg

This second one is a first and a kit I have been wanting to do for a while. This blank is one of my first casts I did in one of my wooden molds. It is pink pearl-ex and biscotti swirled in. I painted the tubes a wine color. I wish my pictures were better, but I was very happy with the results. I have been trying to build up my lady pen stock. Let me know what you all think, and thanks for looking.

princesspink.jpg princesspink2.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

GOOD JOB

nice pens the both of them. i personally love the princess pen kit. i cant keep them in stock. my favorite is the chrome with pink stones with a WC watermelon blank. i rarely come home with one of those still in my bag. even when i just make a trip to deliver something else or collect money. someone always wants that particular pen.
here is one example.
DSC_0418.JPG

they have a nice feel in the hand for ladies and i think fun to make also.

wizard

Todd, I really like the pens..the Black Circuit Board on the Black Wall Street III has a real "stealth" look to it! I've never seen the Princess before and it looks great....definitely be a hit for your female clients! Thanks for sharing. Doc

Top Bottom