Pride Week Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from glenspens

glenspens

A lady at work ask me to make her 2 pens for PRIDE week 1 for her and 1 for a friend . Pride week was this week and she ask me yesterday afternoon around 3:00 I said will next week.... I got a yes... just made a key ring with left over blank ....I know its silver and the pen is gold..

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 306
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

They look good.

When I do them I custom segment my own blanks. Calculate the length of each of the six pieces to fit the components I'm working with. Then i glue them In order starting from the clip end
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple

After gluing I rough turn using a steb center. I find this cuts down on the delamination when drilling. Then in glue in the tubes, sand them square and turn as normal.

I'll try to post a picture later. They have been received very well. I also do keychains and mini styli.

Good luck

eranox

Nice looking bunch of pens! I attempted one with a "rainbow swirl" blank for my brother, but all the red was on the outside on one wide, and all the purple was on the other. It all turned off, leaving an interesting pen, but not quite what I had hoped for.

I like the blanks for the pen/keychain. Where did they come from?

glenspens

Nice looking bunch of pens! I attempted one with a "rainbow swirl" blank for my brother, but all the red was on the outside on one wide, and all the purple was on the other. It all turned off, leaving an interesting pen, but not quite what I had hoped for.

I like the blanks for the pen/keychain. Where did they come from?

thanks and I don't know.. years back I ordered a pen blank from someone on ebay and they sent it with 8 or 10 striped blanks they were all bent /bowed bad :eek:, I guess they were for me to play with :confused:.....so I did . I cut them in 1" blocks glue and clamped to make the blanks for these pens. :cool:

Top Bottom