prickly cactus cast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Erik831

Erik831

This is one of my first successful prickly cactus cast, I'm still experimenting and wasting resin but I think I'll get it eventually.

Attachments

• image-761889147.jpg
    image-761889147.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 281
  • image-3427771613.jpg
    image-3427771613.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 248
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RMayoIII

Those are awesome. I love cactus pens! Where do you get the cactus from? I have family in arizona that sends me cholla cactus but I'd love some prickly pear...

plantman

Looking very nice Eric !! Great photos also. Did you have trouble getting a good shine on the blank? How did you finish the pen? Jim S

Erik831

Those are awesome. I love cactus pens! Where do you get the cactus from? I have family in arizona that sends me cholla cactus but I'd love some prickly pear...

I got the skeleton from an abandoned cactus close to work bad thing is I got all of it and I wasted most of it if my first attempts .

Jim Burr

Banned
I'll be having a go at this!! I have a bunch of Prickly pear right outside the office. I grew up in Salinas Erik...graduated from Salinas High...not giving out the year:wink::tongue:

Erik831

I'll be having a go at this!! I have a bunch of Prickly pear right outside the office. I grew up in Salinas Erik...graduated from Salinas High...not giving out the year:wink::tongue:

That's nice Jim , why did you move to Fresno ? I've been living here for many years now and I like this city except that its getting more violent the last couple years.

Top Bottom