Pricing Perspective

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Since RT, has been making more pens than me :D I got busy last night on a project I had in mind. Here is a sample of my work vs Retro 51 produced in the orient. I can not compete with them on price.....

L-R Retro Orange capless roller $25.00 Penchetta Patriot $45.00 Retro 51 Fountain pen $30.00 Penchetta Statesman Jr $85.00 Retro Big Shot $20.00

We got the same material about 2 years later. :)

200412715183_DSC00977.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkirkb94

Anthony, after looking at one the links on the forum, I looked at some of the commercial pens on sale. I saw the pricing on some of the retro pens and maybe for once we can get more than the commercial! I downloaded some of the pictures that have given me ideas amd hope to try some. It's nice that we are getting some of the similar material now. Kirk [8D]

PenWorks

There is allot of neat stuff out there in the pen market, we just have to figure out how to do it on a budget and without the expensive tooling they have. Anthony

WoodChucker

Wow, those look great Anthony! I like the second one from the end best, but there all beautiful. Great job!

Oh, and don't even think I'm going to try and keep up with you, you make pens faster then I can order them. [:D]

R.T.

wayneis

Anthony I have to say, I don't care for the Retro 51 look. Your pens have a much more classy look to me. In my opinion the knurled look really takes away and makes them look like tools not writing instruments. If it were me I cough up the extra dough and buy one of your's.

Wayne

PenWorks

RT, I am taking the night off, so you can catch up.

Thanks Wayne, but I can't buy the material for what that pen costs me. For an entry level pen for 20.00 it is not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom