A Priceless Diva

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JD Combs Sr

JD Combs Sr

My youngest Granddaughter Bryce, makes her own Diva with only a little help from Poppy(anything that was relatively dangerous + the last couple finishing cut passes on the blank). :cool::biggrin:
Just turning 16(driving permit next month) and a star soccer player(#39 in this vid) but she can take some time to spend with her Poppy.:):biggrin:

Video compiled and Posted on YouTube by her Father, JDC II.

Bryce's Pen - She picked out the components.
A PSI Diva in red with a commercial blank. (Don't recall blank name).
IMG_5192_1_3_Detail.jpg

Her Mother Stephanie(my daughter-in-law) tried this one but wasn't as good as her daughter.:rolleyes:
A Vertex in Black Titanium with a commercial blank. (Don't recall blank name).
IMG_5205_4_6_Detail.jpg

Both polished to MM 12000(Steph did a pretty good job here.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

James, I find this very touching. And she did a great job on it. Good on you for teaching! I'm fortunate enough to have 4 of my many grandchildren only two houses down from us and the oldest 2 like coming over to help out if they see me busy in the shop. I haven't had the opportunity to teach them to turn yet (equipment issues), but they both want to learn so I'm really looking forward to it.

plantman

:):) It's nice to hear that people are willing to take time out to teach the young kids of today some of the old crafts, and that the kids are willing to learn how to make something with their hands. I think if more people kept their hands and minds busy they wouldn't have time to worry about what other people are doing !!! Jim S

JD Combs Sr

James, I find this very touching. And she did a great job on it. Good on you for teaching! I'm fortunate enough to have 4 of my many grandchildren only two houses down from us and the oldest 2 like coming over to help out if they see me busy in the shop. I haven't had the opportunity to teach them to turn yet (equipment issues), but they both want to learn so I'm really looking forward to it.
She is the last of five and the only one that would try it. She is quite the little lady and turner.:cool:

:):) It's nice to hear that people are willing to take time out to teach the young kids of today some of the old crafts, and that the kids are willing to learn how to make something with their hands. I think if more people kept their hands and minds busy they wouldn't have time to worry about what other people are doing !!! Jim S
I would do a lot more with them if I could get them to visit more often.

Great job. You should be proud.
Haven't stopped smiling since they left.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Top Bottom