Is this a pretty wood pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

So I went into my wood vault this morning searching for a blank for the pretty wood contest. I selected three blanks, locked the vault back up, and turned three pens. Not sure which one is the prettiest but decided not to enter this one.

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well, your "vault" is producing some amazing bits of wood, that one I can recognise as being the Aussie Olive burl from that fellow in South Australia...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

I would agree, that the pen/blank would be more of a match for a pen/blank with "character" category nevertheless, it is still a beautiful pen/piece...!

Cheers
George

Cwalker935

Well, your "vault" is producing some amazing bits of wood, that one I can recognise as being the Aussie Olive burl from that fellow in South Australia...!:eek::wink::biggrin:

I would agree, that the pen/blank would be more of a match for a pen/blank with "character" category nevertheless, it is still a beautiful pen/piece...!

Cheers
George[/QUOTE

My thought on the kit was to let the wood do the talking with a subtle kit that let the wood be the main feature.

OZturner

Cody, That is Definitely Not a Pretty Wood !!! :eek: :eek:

It is a "Magnificent / Glorious Wood" :biggrin:

I Applaud Your using a Long Click Pen.
It Really shows the Wood to Perfection,
As does your Superb Fit and Outstanding Finish.
Congratulations,
Brian

Top Bottom