Pretty in Pink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Is my oldest daughter . I made this one for her tonight . It's a Cotton Candy Inlace Acrylester from Woodturningz , on another Sierra from BTW . I didn't paint the tube , because , I FORGOT TO !! I get in a hurry ALOT !! Now , let's see if we can manage a decent photo tonight . Well there you are . Hope it's the right one ! [:eek:)] [8D] Thanks for looking ! :)

2008493550_IMG_0076.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Way to go Chuck. That looks like cotton candy to me...maybe even a piece of watermelon candy. The pen and blank look fine from here. How do you like that stuff?
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Don ! I do like it , when it's done ! It had me on edge all the way thru . But I made it OK . No accidents what so ever . Now that I've said that , I have another daughter , waiting for hers . Oh well !! We will see . [8D]

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Lou ! I left the transition a little proud so the brass wouldn't show through . I guess I pulled it off OK ! Watermelon Jolly Ranchers are my favorite ! [8D]

karlkuehn

Banned
Nice looking pen! That is SOOOO pink! My daughter would have loved that a few years ago. Now she's too cool. heh

Brother, you and me both on the whole forgetting to paint the tubes thing. I do it all the time, getting in a hurry. heh :D

When we were kids we'd go down to the 'little store' on the corner and get those watermelon, green apple and cinnamon Jolly rancher sticks for like 3 cents.

Cut my tongue up many a time walking home and rough housing the whole way. You could really suck those things into a dangerous little shiv. Good times! :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Yeh Man ! Same here ! Not many of those corner stores around any more . I forgot about the razor edge we used to put on those things ! Thanks for mentioning that ! Those good times are still good memories !

Top Bottom