Pretty cool old gentleman..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Firefyter-emt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefyter-emt

Just finished this tonight, the blank was one of Ed's "Mother Earth" blanks from AZ. It was not easy to stuff a Gent into a 3/4" round acrylic blank! I could of dang near sanded it down to size once I had the blank drilled for the cap tube! :)

I am very happy with fit and finish on this one, the blanks are perfect and I really like the shape of it. I am not sure it I can use it though... It's kinda big, I might have to put this one up for sale.

Anyway, here are a couple photos. I know the photos need improvement, maybe someday..

122071.jpg

122072.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

Thanks Guys.. Credit for the most part needs to go to Ed, it's his blank that makes the look. I have thought about it overnight and this one is going in my store display in town. It's nice and all and I don't mind the weight, but it's just a hair too long for me to carry. Plus, I have told them I will put a FP in the display for a while now. This will be packaged with one of those ink bottles from The Pear Tree.

BTW Steve.. I did get you e-mail and shot you back, I was on my work CPU last night and did not get them until this morning. [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom