JayDevin

I ordered this blank from csusa called Crimson Celluloid

I love it!
DSC09551.jpg

and this is Carribean Swirl
DSC09549.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Jay, those have fast become our best sellers. I always make several of each style we carry and always sell out. BTW that's a great finish!!

sparhawk

I went by the local woodcraft today and they had a new rack of no name acrylics in these colors(or really close) and a whole lot more! Is there a new acrylic maker on the block that woodcraft and others are buying from? Havent turned one yet so don't know how it is.

I have noticed the pricing is much better on these blanks. Woodcraft prices are much too high, but this is a good start. I only buy from there if I need something NOW! 'Til now!
That crimson is one hot blank up there.

sparhawk

The woodcraft where i live (MObile Alabama) usually has about 12 to 20 blanks of acrylic underneath some of their better wood blanks. Maybe about a 2 ft by 2 ft space. (by the way I only shop there when I'm close and am jonesen for a new blank bad.) But now out in the middle of their floor by itself is this two sided 5 ft tall rack at least 3 ft wide covered in these acrylic blanks. And in some very unusual but interesting colors.( Of course these blanks are the same price as thier standard fare.) JUst thought it unusaul. Antbody else seen this at thier woodcraft? Couple of pics of the blank I bought.

20079524240_acryl%201.jpg
<br />

2007952438_acryl%202.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom