"Prepare for Glory"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

Last show I did..the lady beside me was selling Spartan doll clothes and she sold out, so I figure I better have some Spartan pens. I think it's pretty good. The letters could be better, but I doubt I'll ever be able to cut letters as crisp as a laser can.

Attachments

• msu 003.jpg
    msu 003.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Oh yea...I've seen the movie, heck I own it. Thus the title. This is really a Michigan type pen. You kinda have to be here, and sometimes they use some of the movie verbiage in the advertisements for university football. I'm not a big sports nut, but Football and Basketball are huge in Lansing.

Russianwolf

Very nice looking pen Jeff, just be careful selling them. Others have posted concerns in the past about the proper licensing required to sell things with university logos and such.

bitshird

Cool pen Jeff, You know that the final was supposed to be North Carolina and Memphis don't you!!!!!

Really that was an awesome game, I honestly didn't think State would get there but they did it with style.

OKLAHOMAN

Jeff outstanding job as I would expect from you. But as Mike said be carefull selling anything with a college logo, we had a vendor at a craft show have all her merchandise confiscated that had OU or OSU's colors or logo on them. The NCAA, Nascar and Harley are very serious about protecting their logos.

Top Bottom