Predict Product Finished

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

Thanks to Mr. John-the-Turner we have completed a White Oak Jack Daniels barrel stave one piece cigar.

The two items on the Predict thread are to place the Rte 66 squashed penny inlaid into the Ebony blank. Neat huh? EVen if it is not neat, it is fun to look at and fun to make.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

Predict, again.........

Here it is. As previously stated Mr. John-the-Turner gave me the Jack Daniels barrel blank to use in this adventure. My lathe got drunk and blew out the tail stick screw. Pens - 1-14-11 JD White Oak 2.jpg

Pens - 1-14-11 JD White Oak.jpg

Pens - 1-14-11 Rte 66 and J.D..jpg

Pens - 1-14-11 Rte 66 Ebony One Piece 1.jpg

Pens - 1-14-11 Rte 66 Ebony One Piece.jpg

turner.curtis

John - They look great. Can you expand on the Ebony a touch. Is that a smashed penny as it appears or a decal? If it is a penny did you thin it out any more after rolling it?

Last edited:

Jgrden

John - They look great. Can you expand on the Ebony a touch. Is that a smashed penny as it appears or a decal? If it is a penny did you thin it out any more after rolling it?
That is a smashed penny. We bought while in Williams, Arizona. I did not thin it out, I used a Dremel to cut a lay for the penny. It is truly "in-laid". The Jack Daniels decal is actually inkjet on average American paper. I did not go through the process of applying it onto decal paper and water sliding it off onto the blank.
Thank you for your questions.
John

Top Bottom