Pre-done tubes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ed4copies

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Yes, I do have a fantastic life!!!

We need a couple pens for a print ad I am making up. So, I have to spend the day making a couple Atrax and Virage pens for photos.

Once the pens are "glued up", I start looking around the shop for something I can turn while the glue sets. Here's where the FANTASTIC life part comes in: I have quite a few nice feather blanks that John has provided for me, over the years. So, I find one that says "Imperial"!!

"Fat chance," I say to myself, "That you will have an imperial in the shop--but if you do, it would be on that shelving unit-there!!" I see pen boxes (a couple)---those expensive white ones!!! YEP, one says IMPERIAL!!

So, while "killing spare time", this developed:
(I really don't have to be very good at this, the blanks and kit do all the "showin off"!!!)

Comments, especially directed at my friend JohnU, are appreciated!!!

Attachments

• imperialvert2.jpg
    imperialvert2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Imperial.jpg
    Imperial.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Imperialvert.jpg
    Imperialvert.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 237
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Very nice Ed. John's blanks are some of the best...he does a great job with them. your part is quite nice also! Look behind you....don't forget about that Atrax and Virage! Heck,it may take two pens for the glue to dry!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

D.Oliver

Super nice Ed. You turn out far nicer work while your just waiting on other things than I do when I intend to create masterpieces!

brownsfn2

Did it take a long time to walk around the warehouse? :)

(I picture a large 10,000 sq ft warehouse with shelves all the way to the 20 ft ceiling. Don't ruin the image for me.)

Great work Ed! I was wondering if you ever got time to have some fun. Can't wait to see the print ad. Where will it run?

JohnU

Beautiful work Ed! I'm glad to see you found some shop time. That looks better than I ever invisioned. Those metal tones really compliment those feathers. Of course your fit and finish complete it! One of the reasons I enjoy sending you blanks... You sure know how to bring them to life. Outstanding my friend!

Top Bottom