A practice pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rachgard

Rachgard

Just trying to get this down right. Mr. Johnson is a civilian that just started working for the brigade. I had to show him what airframe is the best, because he can't seem to tell the helicopters apart! This is cocobolo on a chrome slimline with Hutt polish.
209593b8677acc87111292b4e37f7589.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rachgard

All I am doing is making the image in PowerPoint, grouping the image and text and then saving it in paint as a jpg. Then I'll just drag and drop it into the program that came with the neje. Also, I ensure that the laser is focused really well each time I use it. It's not high tech, but it seems to be working really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Dehn0045

Looks really nice! I have a Neje too, but really haven't played with it much -- your pen is inspiring me to give it a try. Also, I could be wrong, but the wood looks more like bocote to me than cocobolo, but either way it is really pretty.

Burb

Rachgard

Nice work! Cocobolo? That looks much like zebra wood too.

The board underneath is actually zebrawood! The cocobolo came from one of my purchases here on the forum. Probably from Alton or Joe. Goodness, I give them a lot of my money. Lol!

Rachgard

Nice work! Cocobolo? That looks much like zebra wood too.

So...I went back to see exactly where I got these from,(it was Alton) and realized that I totally mislabeled and incorrectly identified the wood!! Ugh. Such a newb. It's actually bocote.

Top Bottom