ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
with white tail top

200689101423_copper%20vein%2030-06%20008.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Interesting finish. How did you get the (what appears to be)crackle effect?

BTW, Welcome back.

Fangar

You little twirp. It is about time your ugly mug rolled back around. I am so glad that you got your PC up and running. That is an oustanting example of the process.

Hard to tell for sure, but that looks to be one of the hammered finishes, or did you do a mix job. That would be my guess as you never do anything the easy way. [;)]

Cheers,

Fangar

Skye

Looks better than you described! Reminds me of when you turn an antler down to the core.

I'm wondering how you can work layered powdercoating in with some sort of silicone masking.... hmmmm....

terrymiller

Looks nice good job, only thing I am not sure about is the color of the nib. Have you thought about PCing the nib as well.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Originally posted by terrymiller
<br />Looks nice good job, only thing I am not sure about is the color of the nib. Have you thought about PCing the nib as well.

I got this powder from a commercial coater.It was a left over from a job and was headed to the dumpster.
I intend to use this on the fittings but wanted to see how it would look.
My intentions are still to use it on the fittings as well as the casings with other contrasting coatings as I dream up the combinations.
Originally posted by challagan
<br />Cool combination. Would look great with a gunmetal look like that as well. Nice job.

corey
So many colors.My original intention was to P.C. just to protect the brass from tarnishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom