Possible wedding pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from knifecut

knifecut

My daughter's wedding is next month, so I turned a slimline from white Corian this morning.

First time trying Corian.

Whether or not she'll want to use it, I have no idea. She may already have a pen. We'll see.

Attachments

• wpen2b.jpg
    wpen2b.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 338
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark

I like the Corian a lot. I hope your daughter loves it too. That is a very nice pen.

I did Corian on my Wall St. for daily use. It's tough and holds a shine really well.

knifecut

Thanks.

One of our club's woodturners has a laser engraver, would that work on Corian? Or should I take it to a place like 'All Things Remembered'?

angboy

Thanks.

One of our club's woodturners has a laser engraver, would that work on Corian? Or should I take it to a place like 'All Things Remembered'?

I'm not sure about your local person's engraver- I don't know enough about them to know what type of engraver is actually used on pens, but I'd sure check with them since they're local to you. If not, then I'd send suggest Ken at: http://www.kallenshaanwoods.com/servlet/StoreFront
Or maybe Constant does engraving on pens that you send to him? (I don't know for sure about Constant at lazerlinez.com, but I do know Ken does and have used him before, including to do one that was made of corian for a wedding set, but I'd assume Constant would have the capability as well.)

Top Bottom