Poopy Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

Ok, not really poopy, but it is made from water pipe that carries water, rain water and sewage. This is going in the state fair. There is a "recycled" category and I thought this would fit. Segmenting is not my best, and the threads on the cap are WAY too long. But, I think it will do well in the category. Comments welcome.

Attachments

• waterpipekitless.jpg
    waterpipekitless.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 430
  • waterpipekitlessopen.jpg
    waterpipekitlessopen.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 603
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

That pen looks like SH**T! :biggrin: Just kidding! It is a really cool looking pen and nice job! Good luck at the fair!

wiset1

Great detail and I really like the soft contrasting colors. Makes me think of an Easter pen.

JohnU

Looks great. Im always impressed at how nice these water pipe pens look when finished. This will look great in the "recycled" division at the fair. Good Luck!

hewunch

Thanks folks. I am sure it will raise a few eyebrows. Alice, if it was used, they did a great job of getting rid of the odor.

hewunch

Derek, thanks for asking. Actually, it goes into the competition the first week of October. So my fingers remain crossed.

workinforwood

I like it. I think the blue and pink work good together. I'm not mad about the segmentation though. I think it's to bedazzled. I think the pen should just have a chunk of pink on the end just like the cap and that's all it needed. Just my opinion though..doesn't really count for much, I don't qualify for top design! Good luck at the state fair, I think you should do really well with that pen. It fits the description really well.

Top Bottom