Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

Pool Cue Chalk Holders adapted from a Secret Compartment Key Ring

Cracked Tinnie from a can of Bundaberg Rum & Cola
Black Douglas Authentic Bottle Top
Jack Daniels and Cola Authentic Bottle Tops
all include a Handmade Leather Chalk Holder
Embossed Aluminum Tape, Armour Plates, and assorted Colored Wires, cast in Crystal Clear Polyester Resin and polished to a Glass like finish

C&C Welcome

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN6708.jpg
    DSCN6708.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCN6706.jpg
    DSCN6706.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCN6707.jpg
    DSCN6707.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN6703.jpg
    DSCN6703.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN6704.jpg
    DSCN6704.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCN6705.jpg
    DSCN6705.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 325
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Akula

The Handmade Leather Chalk Holder is a great addition. I've done many chalk holders for friends in the past but never thought of using a kit..

Pool players love having unique items and the ones you have made should be a big hit.

MSpringer

I just made one of these for myself and have had enough positive feed back that i am going to make them for friends. Now i just have to find a supply for the cups that hold the chalk.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I just made myself one of these for myself and have had enough positive feed back that i am going to make them for friends. Now i just have to find a supply for the cups that hold the check.

Billiard Pool Cue Leather Chalk Holder with Scuff New | eBay

xmlivet Pool Snooker shooters Chalk Case Billiards pen design leather pocket chalk holder Billiard supplies-in Snooker & Billiard Accessories from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

n.stuccu.com/s/Pool+Chalk+Holders?drsm=5b253a41eba0c9094c0212a4

Plenty of places to get them. Buying direct from China would be the cheapest but may have to buy in bulk. Any of the Billiard stores will carry them also but more expensive.

MSpringer

I just made myself one of these for myself and have had enough positive feed back that i am going to make them for friends. Now i just have to find a supply for the cups that hold the check.

Billiard Pool Cue Leather Chalk Holder with Scuff New | eBay

xmlivet Pool Snooker shooters Chalk Case Billiards pen design leather pocket chalk holder Billiard supplies-in Snooker & Billiard Accessories from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

n.stuccu.com/s/Pool+Chalk+Holders?drsm=5b253a41eba0c9094c0212a4

Plenty of places to get them. Buying direct from China would be the cheapest but may have to buy in bulk. Any of the Billiard stores will carry them also but more expensive.

Thank you! I really do appreciate the help.

MIKL

Thanks for the feedback guys

i hand make the cups from 2mm leather, i purchased a couple of the ebay cups to see how they were assembled before i made my own ... they say on ebay that they are leather but they are not

MIK

MSpringer

Thanks for the feedback guys

i hand make the cups from 2mm leather, i purchased a couple of the ebay cups to see how they were assembled before i made my own ... they say on ebay that they are leather but they are not

MIK

I found some of the vinyl/rubber/latex whatever they actually are from a billiards supply store/seller on ebay. As long as they aren't awful i think they will be ok for a start. Especially at the price i paid for them.

Leather work is another rabbit hole i both look forward to and dread going down. Eventually i want to make my own case for my cues.

Top Bottom