Polymer clay Manhatten clicker.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

This is CSUSA`s new Manhattan clicker pen. Not the greatest kit in the world but it aint bad either. The clicker seems to work pretty good. The body is a polymer flower blank my wife made up for it. Around 10 coats CA have been applied sanded and polished with Novus heavy and light.
Thanks for looking. comments bad or good welcome.

IMG_8547.JPG

IMG_8546.JPG

IMG_8544.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Your wife did a bang up job on her part. Weeeellllll yours ain't all that bad either.:wink::biggrin: Great job to the both of you. It is wonderful that you both can share this hobby and make beautiful art. Congratulations.
Charles

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Would you really like to know what the problem is here?

The photo's are crystal clear
The fit and finish are superb.
The blank is phenomenal.

They all deserve to be on a MUCH better kit!!! You and your very talented wife have just put a $500 effort on a $5 kit. :wink:

The blank is phenomenal.

They all deserve to be on a MUCH better kit!!! You and your very talented wife have just put a $500 effort on a $5 kit. :wink:
Thanks for the kind words. If I could get $500.00...... if I could get $100.00 for this tube on a higher end kits and actually sell them I would not have to worry so much at the end of the month if I will have enough to pay bills. Making is not a problem, selling at higher prices is.

toyotaman

Excellent job. I just cannot figure out how you do this. I did buy some PC and a roller and a few other things but haven't figured it out at all.

navycop

She makes the roses and then applies them. Shes applying even as I type.

Excellent job. I just cannot figure out how you do this. I did buy some PC and a roller and a few other things but haven't figured it out at all.

Ruby you guys are amazing. toyotaman Me too. I was going to try it after reading toni's tutorial. But they make it seem so easy with those great roses.
PS I liked that one black blank that toni did.

JAZNCARR

me too

The blank is phenomenal.

Thanks for the kind words. If I could get $500.00...... if I could get $100.00 for this tube on a higher end kits and actually sell them I would not have to worry so much at the end of the month if I will have enough to pay bills. Making is not a problem, selling at higher prices is.

Im with you, I wish I knew someone that would even look twice at a pen for 100.00 or more. I. Go to highend shows and I did a 2 week home show and not 1 pen was sold.. 2000.00 in the hole. I was also there trying to sell countertops. But. Nothing. This economy has to getbetter soon

Top Bottom