Police Week - In Memoriam

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

I made this in memoriam of Police Week and all of my LEO brothers and sisters who gave the ultimate sacrifice!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-15-18-29-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-15-18-29-17-1.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 282
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice Michelle.

Did you cast the blank or get lazy? :)

I read you were into Alumilite, so I was wondering how adventuresome you have become.

I'll try the PVC/Alumilite soon. Sounds like a good option.

Dick Mahany

Michelle,

Excellent work and beautiful pen. Worthy cause for certain. I have several close friends in your line of work. I just want to say that I don't know how you do what you do, but it takes a very special person to be of service to the community in a peace officer's role. Thanks for the service, and keep on turnin' !

OZturner

Great Work Michelle,
Thank you for making your Tribute, and Sharing it.
Most would not know that it is Police Week.
A Most Worthy Cause, as it has been said, it does take a special person, to be able to Serve.
The fickleness of the public when they scorn or abuse an Officer for, issuing an infringement, and suggest that you should be elsewhere.
Yet they demand that you be immediately available to support them when they are in difficulties.
How many of them are prepared to undertake a Profession, that exposes you to constant personal danger?
I admire you and all your fellow Officers, for the selfless dedication, devotion, and tenacity in making our society, homes, possessions and lives safe.
I also morn with the Families left behind of those who unfortunately and regrettably paid the Ultimate Sacrifice in Service.
A Sincere Thank You, Michelle,and all your Colleagues.
Brian.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Great work all around Michelle. And a very worthy cause. Thank you for your service to the community. Your casting is really good.

mg_dreyer

The finished product looks great. What do you think of the kit? I made a few and fear that the bullet will fall off in a few days. The link is very very weak.

Top Bottom