A police pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MikePittman

MikePittman

Here is a Euro Pen made of walnut I made for a friend of mine I work with. He is a Sgt who works with me. The stripes, shoulder patch, and badge are his.

200821934227_Sgtpen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

medemt

Mike,
That pen has to be one of the coolest things I have seen done on a pen since I became interested in turning. I am a firefighter and would really like to do something like that for my buddies.

This pen warrants a tutorial!!!! [:p] If you have the time I would really like to know how you did this. I am quite new to pen turning and I am always looking to learn new techniques and methods.

Once again, awesome job. Your friend has to be impressed!

Dan

workinforwood

Very cool. I didn't know those badges were small enough to fit on a pen. Why does Kettering sound familiar? Is that Cincinatti? Seems like that's part of my Sunday route. If so, I better get that cops name so if I get pulled over I can have some leverage to get out of a ticket.;)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Truly wonderful work . Thank you for sharing it with us . And PLEASE , PLEASE do tell us how you did it . Hats off to you for doing the work for a friend . Hope he appreciates you as well as the pen .

Top Bottom