PMG pen and one Misc. pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

I just wanted to post my PMG submission pen photos. I took a few new pics tonight with the kit sections so everyone can see the design. The second set of pictures are for the CEO of Supreme Corporation in Cleburne, Tx. Apparently he will be moving to PA to work at the their facility up there. So what i did was use a Platinum plated Sierra with the company logo and the Texas state quarter, cut out with the scroll saw, then cast in resin, turned down, MM to 8000, then plastic polished. thanks for looking!

Comments, critiques, questions VERY WELCOME!

Thanks for reading and lookin'!:biggrin:

For those that dont know what Supreme Corporation is, they build the Cargo boxes that go on the Bobtail trucks. Just google it if you are curious. I was there picking up a truck that we have some work done to, and the receptionist was very curious about my Texas quarter carbon fiber pen, and thats how the order started.

I also added the picture of the Texas quarter Carbon Fiber pen mentioned above. The CF is CaptG's work and I worked my wonders with the qtr and then cast it in resin and there ya go!

Attachments

• PMG Masterpiece 1.JPG
    PMG Masterpiece 1.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 344
  • PMG masterpiece components.JPG
    PMG masterpiece components.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 228
  • PMG masterpiece components2.JPG
    PMG masterpiece components2.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 262
  • Sierra Plat Supreme Corp TX qtr 3.JPG
    Sierra Plat Supreme Corp TX qtr 3.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 290
  • Tx St Qtr CF.JPG
    Tx St Qtr CF.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Very good work Seamus. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite from the three, they are all beautiful. Congratulations.
Charles

wizard

Seamus, All three are gorgeous pens!! Would be hard pressed to pick one but I think the Texas Flag with the quarter looks awesome. Regards, Doc

TexasTaxi

All three are incredible, but I really like the contrast on your CF pen!

You really set the bar high, for us "amateurs"!

Top Bottom