PMG pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

There is a new member of the PMG..guess who?! :eek:

It is a conceptual pen inspired by my daughters love for fishing. No..there's no fish. Fishing is fun, but what we enjoy most is catching the bait! The pen is "Thornapple Creek"...this is the creek through our yard. The dark blue is the ripples in the water, and there are frogs and dragonfly's scrolled around the pen. The closed end represents the reeds. The centerband is carved lillypads, and the finial is a much larger carved lillypad. And of course, a matching and softly lined box. Please enjoy....can't wait for spring time!

GuildPen2B.jpg

GuildPen9.jpg

GuildPen8.jpg

GuildPen7.jpg

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
HOLY MOLY !! Now I see what all the fuss is about . I have used the word awesome many times . That won't do for what I've seen here . May I also congratulate you on your acceptance to the guild ?

Jim Smith

Beautiful pen with a great story. I'm sure that pen will become a family heirloom the minute she get's it. THanks for sharing.

Jim Smith

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
What took you so long:biggrin::wink:?

You have loads of cool pens that would have done the trick!!!!!!

Welcome to the club:)

VisExp

Beautiful pen and great story behind it Jeff. Reading it I could just imagine you and your daughter at the creek fishing. Congratulations on the PMG, very well deserved!

andyk

Great looking pen!! I'm curious what kind of time you had in that and did your daughter help? Also: What is the PMG?

Top Bottom